Liquid Sidewalk Chalk
- Add 1 Cup of corn starch to the mixing bowl.
- Add 1 Cup of water to the bowl.
- Mix together with a spoon until smooth.
- Scoop the mixture into each cup of your muffin pan or egg carton.
- Add food coloring to each cup and mix to make different colors of sidewalk chalk paint.
- Grab a few paint brushes and head outside to create on your sidewalk!
What did you make?
Support the Museum
The Virginia Discovery Museum is a vital nonprofit community resource but has remained closed for in-person visits since March 2020 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please consider a donation to support us during this uncertain time. Donate Now