Wednesdays & Thursdays, 10:30-11:00 a.m.*
Ages 1 to 3, with Adult
Meets in the Creation Station
Included with Museum Admission
Our youngest visitors are invited to join us for short, playful activities at an appropriate developmental level. On a rotating schedule, we will explore sensory activities, practice fine and gross motor skills (like crafts and dance parties, respectively), and learn about the world around us (toddler science).
- April 4 & 6: NO TODDLER TIME
- April 12 & 13: Egg Painting (Fine Motor Skills)
- April 19 & 20: Planting Seeds (Sensory Play & Toddler Science)
- April 26 & 27: Spring Games: Pick a Flower & Puddle Jump (Gross Motor Skills)
- May 3 & 4: Sand (Sensory Play)
- May 10 & 11: Shape Flowers (Fine Motor Skills)
- May 17 & 18: Balls (Gross Motor Skills & Toddler Science)
- May 24 & 25: Pom-Poms (Fine Motor Skills, Sensory Play, Toddler Science)
- May 31: Bubbles (Gross Motor Skills & Toddler Science)
*This program is offered twice a week, allowing you to choose the day that best suits your schedule.