Wednesdays & Thursdays, 10:30-11:00 a.m.*
Ages 1 to 3, with Adult
Meets in the Creation Station
Included with Museum Admission
Our youngest visitors are invited to join us for short, playful activities at an appropriate developmental level. On a rotating schedule, we will explore sensory activities, practice fine and gross motor skills (like crafts and dance parties, respectively), and learn about the world around us (toddler science).
- Jan. 4 & 5: Bubble Wrap (Gross Motor Skills)
- Jan. 11 & 12: Melted Snowman Art (Fine Motor Skills)
- Jan. 18 & 19: Ice (Toddler Science)
- Jan. 25 & 26: Indoor Snow (Sensory Activity)
- Feb. 1 & 2: Texture Hearts (Sensory Activity)
- Feb. 8 & 9: Valentine Craft (Fine Motor Skills)
- Feb. 15 & 16: Safe Magnets (Toddler Science)
- Feb. 22 & 23: Snowflake Dancing (Gross Motor Skills)
*This program is offered twice a week, allowing you to choose the day that best suits your schedule.