Thursdays, 4:00-4:30 p.m.*
Ages 4 and Older
Meets in the Creation Station
Included with Museum Admission
Kids Club is moving exclusively to Thursdays for 2017.* Children are invited to explore a different topic each week through crafts, games, experiments, and more! Rotating topics include Art, Science, and World Cultures.
- Jan. 5: Astronomical New Year (Science)
- Jan. 12: UVA Chemistry LEAD (Special Guest)
- Jan. 19: China (World Cultures)
- Jan. 26: Snow Craft (Art)
- Feb. 2: Valentines/Heart Month (Art)
- Feb. 9: UVA Chemistry LEAD (Special Guest)
- Feb. 16: Denmark (World Cultures)
- Feb. 23: Growing Crystals (Science)
*In place of our Wednesday Kids Club, we’re excited to introduce a new weekly program for 2017 called Spatial Learning as Play with Dr. Jamie Jirout, a professor at UVA’s Curry School of Education who does research in spatial thinking.