Ages 4 and Older
Meets in the Creation Station
Included with Museum Admission
Kids Club is moving exclusively to Thursdays for 2017.* Children are invited to explore a different topic each week through crafts, games, experiments, and more! Rotating topics include Art, Science, and World Cultures.
- April 6: NO KIDS CLUB
- April 13: UVA Chemistry LEAD (Science Special Guest)
- April 20: Brazil: The Rainforest (World Cultures)
- April 27: Planting Seeds (Science)
- May 4: Keith Haring (Art)
- May 11: UVA Chemistry LEAD (Science Special Guest)
- May 18: Italy: Food! (World Cultures)
- May 25: Ice Cream (Science & End-of-Year Celebration)
*In place of our Wednesday Kids Club, we’re excited to introduce a new weekly program for 2017 called Spatial Learning as Play with Dr. Jamie Jirout, a professor at UVA’s Curry School of Education who does research in spatial thinking.