Fridays, 10:30-11:00 a.m.
Ages 3 to 6
Meets in the Creation Station
Included with Museum Admission
Let’s get creative! Children will discover various art media and techniques to make many different masterpieces.* Things might get a little messy, too ... we’ll break out the paint, clay, and other special supplies that don’t often appear in the Creation Station. Plus, local artist Irene Jennings will join us twice a month to lead special art workshops.
- Jan. 6: Melted Snowman
- Jan. 13: Special Art Workshop with Local Artist Irene Jennings
- Jan. 20: Paper Snowflakes
- Jan. 27: Special Art Workshop with Local Artist Irene Jennings
- Feb. 3: Snow Globes
- Feb. 10: Valentine’s Day Art Workshop with Local Artist Irene Jennings
- Feb. 17: Crystal Snowflakes
- Feb. 24: Black History Month Art Workshop with Local Artist Irene Jennings
*You are welcome to leave any completed artwork in the Creation Station to dry or to pick up later the same day. We ask that all artwork you would like to take home with you be picked up before the Creation Station closes at 3:30 p.m.